Oral and Faciomaxillary Science
Oral and Faciomaxillary Science
The Oral and Faciomaxillary Science speciality at Trustwell hospital deals with several diseases likes accidental injuries, cleft and craniofacial disorders, oral cancer, jaw reconstruction, snoring and sleep apnea, facial cosmetic surgery, repair of hard and soft tissues of the oral) and maxillofacial area. Our highly professional doctors are very talented and performed various major and minor procedures with an extraordinary rate of success.
Coming up through the best ranks, our department of faciomaxillary stands best in Bangalore. Our multidisciplinary team works in association with Craniofacial Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, Orthodontist, Speech doctors, highly trained nurses and supporting staff. The department is Complete with Revolutionary Breakthrough Technology and aims at Conscientious diagnosing, minimal invasive surgery and painless treatment.
Our comprehensive approach and emphasis on emotional state of patient makes us the best in all.
We provide best treatment for various oral and maxillofacial ailments-
- Orofacial pain.
- Orofacial infections.
- Pathologies –cyst, tumors, salivary gland pathology.
- Maxillofacial trauma.
- Maxillofacial injuries
- Fractures of facial bones.
- Asymmetric face and misaligned jaw.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder.
- Deformities secondary to cleft lip and palate.
- Pedodontics- Oral health services for the pediatric patients.
- Anterior tooth fractures, discoloured teeth and avulsed teeth.
- Orthodontics correction of malpositioned teeth.
- Bypass and retrieval of broken instruments from root canals.
- Management of perio-endo lesions and hemisections.
- Preventive Oral Health Services.
From major reconstructive surgeries to oral health services, we intent to provide best
comprehensive care for the well- being of our patients.
- Maxillofacial rehabilitation- fabrication of maxillofacial prosthesis after tumor ablation.
- Periodontal therapy.
- Preventive procedures.
- Interceptive orthodontics.
- Endodontics and oral surgical procedures.
- Preprosthetic and dental or full mouth rehabilitative procedure
- Laser surgeries.
- Incision and drainage for oro-facial infection.
- Open and closed reduction of facial fractures.
- Orthognathic surgeries.
- Interpositional gap arthroplasty and temporomandibular joint reconstruction.
- Distraction osteogenesis.
- Cleft lip /palate surgery.
- Surgical correction for craniofacial defects and pathology.
- All types of facio maxillary traumatology.
- Reconstruction and plastic surgery.
- Corrective surgeries for jaw deformity
- Treatment of cyst and tumors.
- Navigation surgery- It helps in orbital reconstruction with a Titanium mesh without
putting any risk of injury to the Optic nerve.
- 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 128- Slice Computed Tomography (CT) scan.
- Different types of Biopsies.
- Laser surgery.
- Digital X-rays.
Oral and Faciomaxillary department is supported by different other departments-
- Department of Anesthesia and Critical care
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Cosmetology and Plastic surgery
- Department of Interventional Radiology
- Department of Palliative care
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases